love and hate chanel spring 2010

Im not going to lie, I just started to like Karl recently. The chanel house does have its hits at times and do tend to blow me away.
But Honestly.. attention to form and shape, do lack a lot on the suits. Maybe the suits are only designed to attract woman who are 60+ but they dont do much for me. I cant imagine a woman in her 30's really wearing something that makes her look frumpy.
This season had its ups. Loved the hair and the sequence dresses.. and could defiantly toss aside those tweed suits.






via nymag

Comments

0 Responses to "love and hate chanel spring 2010"

Post a Comment

About

Jack of all artistic trades.

I'm a graphic designer living in brooklyn.
I love beautiful things.. and I made this blog as my personal book mark of wants and inspirations.

contact: audriakxlu@gmail.com

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter