We have a want list.

A lot of people have wants that tent to be on the luxury side.. such as a prada bag or a shopping spree at oak nyc.
But I want things that will improve my quality of everyday life. Happiness starts from within, but feeds of your environment. This is ongoing, but I have been deep cleaning my possessions, organizing and trying to update my electronics.
Here are some of my wishs/ wants

1. a new SLR camera

2. a really nice leather photo album.

via jennibick
3. a low to the ground laundry basket.

via restorationhardware
4. traveling on the go scanner "the smaller the better!"

via amazon
5. To get rid of half my clothing.
lets get on it before spring comes!

Comments

0 Responses to "We have a want list."

Post a Comment

About

Jack of all artistic trades.

I'm a graphic designer living in brooklyn.
I love beautiful things.. and I made this blog as my personal book mark of wants and inspirations.

contact: audriakxlu@gmail.com

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter