What do you do when disaster hits?


Well i learned that sitting on my ass gets me far in emergencies. j.k

But in reality, its hurts to see what going on down at the gulf.

My personal dilemma is .. If I had money who would get it?

Would it go to the engineers? so they can work a little faster.

The onsite staff? who is doing the most labor at the moment.

or the fisherman, who will probably have to find a new trade in order to survive?

In addition to that.. the contaminated water will also bring a cluster of a cancer cases to the area. Did you think of that?

Nothing is really thought out at the moment..But to throw more work onto my plate, Ill be developing typographic posters for sale... all I need to figure out is.. who deserves the contributions the most.

Comments

0 Responses to "What do you do when disaster hits?"

Post a Comment

About

Jack of all artistic trades.

I'm a graphic designer living in brooklyn.
I love beautiful things.. and I made this blog as my personal book mark of wants and inspirations.

contact: audriakxlu@gmail.com

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter