The Travel Almanac




"While strolling through a bookshop at London Heathrow Airport, in the late Summer of 2008 it struck us for the first time: There is no publication available that explores traveling and temporary habitation for an increasingly sophisticated and mobilized generation of travelers. In response to this community and importantly, as a part of it, over the past two years we have developed The Travel Almanac as a way of filling this gap."

I really need to go to Around the World and see if this magazine is sold there.

Comments

0 Responses to "The Travel Almanac"

Post a Comment

About

Jack of all artistic trades.

I'm a graphic designer living in brooklyn.
I love beautiful things.. and I made this blog as my personal book mark of wants and inspirations.

contact: audriakxlu@gmail.com

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter